Audit & AccountingIt is imperative for businesses to keep up to date on financial records to measure past performance and plan effectively for the future
Our accounting services include preparation of annual financial statements, preparation and review of monthly management accounts, book keeping, statutory registrations and statutory returns. We also provide onsite accountants and book-keepers to assist clients in the preparation of their financial statements and also in accordance with the client’s needs.
Our competent Chartered Accountants provide the following auditing services to our valued customers;
- Performing preliminary engagement activities i.e. risk assessment of material misstatements.
- Establishing overall audit strategy.
- Developing an audit plan, performing tests of controls and substantive procedures.
- Evaluating, concluding and reporting on the audit engagement.
- Preparation, evaluation and interpretation of financial statements and accompanying notes.
- Conducting governance reviews in accordance with appropriate governance standards
- Review engagements for small to medium sized enterprises.
- Review of legislation and the effects of such legislation on the clients operations.
- Review of internal controls and recommendation on areas of improvements.